Ok, so I've been having this problem for the past 3 or so years, no, actually, my entire life.

First of all, I'm a 16 year old female. Yeah, I know, pretty weird to be experiencing something like this at my age, but that's why I finally decided to  ask for help.

So, as a kid I was always hyperactive, but nobody thought much of it, I mean, I was just a kid, but now that I'm a teen, it's become more apparent that it's a problem.

Sometimes, I have moments when I start acting drunk even though I haven't had a drop of alcohol.

It starts out with a few jokes, then uncontrollable laughter over stupid, unfunny things. The worst part is when I just start making jokes about really morbid stuff. Like this one time I found a picture of a dead, sexually assaulted girl on the internet and showed it to my friend and I just laughed uncontrollably while she was gagging looking at it. I'd give more examples, but there's way too many and way too bad. I even told things I wasn't allowed to say to some people, I also swear and yell at strangers if they look at me weird and just mock their outfit or anything. Think of a drunk person, it's just like that. It's like I lose the awareness of the consequences of my actions for a period of time.

It used to only happen with my parents, but a few years ago it started happening while hanging out with friends and lately it's been happening at school, DURING CLASS. Friends ALWAYS ask me what I had to drink. I've never been drunk in my life.

Help me, please!