Hi, i am 22 years old and am 34dd ... sometimes 34e depending on the bra. I hate my boobs :-( When i dont have a bra on they are saggy! not sexy!!! I want a lift so bad but i also know that i want kids some day. If i get a lift now would i still be able to breat feed later on? And if i get it done now and then want it done again after i have kids...is that possible? I am thinking i should just wait tell after I have kids :-) but i am unhappy about it to the point I wont let my boyfriend of 3 years take my bra off.

Breast lift procedure means that they will remove excess skin around your breasts so they can be raised and firmed. Those way breasts get better support and new contour. In principle, because there are no implants or reduction of the breast tissue, procedure is considered to be safe before pregnancy. But there is no guarantee that it won’t be necessary again, after giving birth or breastfeeding. I understand that you are unhappy with your breasts and maybe the best way to make your life better and you happier would be to do the procedure, but get informed really well before you decide. Think about anesthesia, how much will it hurt post-op, will there be scarring…

I think you're still too young for breast lift procedure. I'm not familiar with side effects of breast lift surgery nor how it affects later on breastfeeding, but I wouldn't take that risk. Try other ways to make your breasts firmer. There are some exercises that might work for you. Try massage treatments. Use over-the-counter formulas. Many creams temporarily firm and tighten skin, creating a natural breast lift.