I came to Singapore two weeks ago. My sister moved here when she married. I’m here for a first time and I like it. I have a wish to do face lift for some time and I am considering doing it here. I will be here 8 more weeks, so I have time. I am especially interested in Aptos face lift. I want to do brow lift and eyelids.

I have heard that there are private hospitals in Singapore and that Singapore became very popular destination for cosmetic surgery. I think that you can do almost anything there.
They do Aptos face lifts, chemical peels, laser treatments, mesotherapies…that is if you want non surgical intervention.

Hello there printz,

As arable has already told you Singapore has become one of the very popular places regarding cosmetic surgery so if you have been thinking about it and you have money and time you could do it. I presume that your sister has much better information and even if she doesn’t you can head to the town and ask around. Check few clinics, compare the prices and then decide what the best option for you is.

I know a lot of people who have had done their cosmetics abroad because of the prices and most of the time people travel to the Europe to get their face lift done so this is nothing unusual. Good luck and keep us posted about it.