Where can I find information about results from a "lifestle lift" patient? Has anyone had a lift done recently? Were u happy with the results

I had a LL from Dr Martinez at the Denver Office. I think I may have been one of his first patients here. It has been about 3 weeks since I had it done. At first my incisions (small and behind the ears) were a little pink and tender for a few days. It wasn't too painful with the meds. The stitches come out after 7 days and from then I was in great shape. Bruising was minimal. Dr Martinez was extremely friendly and happy to answer my questions. He followed up with me to make sure everything was as we expected, and he does good work.

All in all, good experience. I look so much younger since he took out my turkey neck and frown lines. :-D

Hello damsel and I'm happy for you that the LL did wonders on your face. In what city does Dr. Martinez have his office? I want a face lift and am debating whether or not having an LL which is much "cleaner" than the cutting, etc.

However, with that thin string they can't lift also the muscles, all they do is lift the skin, so do you think it iwll last a good lengh of time???

Thanks.

April 24, 2007
Don't know who you are and don't know Dr. Martinez, but Damsel may have gotten lucky because there are so many negative things out there about LSL that I would recommend if you are going to have a facelift, go to a reputable surgeon board certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Please be smart!

The procedure was much more painful than I was led to believe. Since the surgery I've had cronic neck pain and lately I've been developing small bumps under my skin, which my chiropractor says feels like internal sticthes coming loose. Has anyone else experienced these things?

I haven't heard good things about these. Look at tons of pictures and check the training of your doc.

Good luck!

-Jenny

Thanks to all for your opinions! Since I posted here I saw a demonstration on TV about this LifeStyle Lift. The implant looks like a fish bone, can anyone imagine what it will do to the skin if something goes wrong and it has to be taken out??? Also, for those who have thin skin, especially very mature persons, the little points of the implant will produce bumps!

I'm in the process of finding a competent and honest plastic surgeon specializing in face, neck and brow in NYC. If anyone happens to know, I'd be most grateful! And, yes, I agree that one should ONLY go to an absolutely reputable surgeon, Board Certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons...and some other societies too, even if the fees are way way up. :-)

Adela