Hello, I am 56 year old and I wanted to do Lifestyle Lift. I gave up because I’ve been told that I am too old for this procedure and there are several complications that can occur in my case. I think that is not truth. I am not that old!

The lifestyle lift, known as a "mini-facelift" addresses aging of the face. This procedure is best for patients who have a loss of elasticity in the skin and soft tissue of the face, but not the neck. I am not a doctor but if they warned you on complications I think you should listen to them. Years are not the only reason, I am sure.

Where did you go for a consultation? I am 54 and going on Thursday to speak to the surgeon. I don't think age has anything to do with it. It may be other health conditions that prevented the surgery,

I had a Lifestyle Lift last year and I am in my late 60's. It went great.

Go at least for a consultation to see what they said. You will learn allot.

I had the lifestyle lift done. It really turned out well for me. I can't see enough good things about them.

One of my friends is going in next month to have hers. it's definitely worth it.

How come on the other site you said it was your sister that had it done and now it's your friend who's going to have it done next month?

this was a story of my friend, leslie, who had it done and the news station followed her around for 3 days.

just go to this link and see it for yourself

******

I know it' s a bit long to type but if you know how to copy and paste the link into the address bar, it's faster

My mother is interested in having the Lifestyle Lift procedure, and I was wondering if you are still pleased with your results a year later?

Actually,

I had the procedure. it does help the neck, jaw line, and folds around the mouth. I had the procedure in Ft. Lauderdale and I have to say that I am very happy with the results.

I definitely look younger---not 20 years but I would say that i look like i did 10 years ago. I would do it again if I have to. I was feeling good by the 3rd day and got my stitches out on the 8th day.

The center was a bit crowded, and I now understand why, but they said they were in the process of expanding the office.

flacpl,

I see we are in the same area. I was wondering about your "down time". most specifically as relates to physical activity and limitations. Also I see you are happy with your Dr so I assume he is the one listed on the Lifestyle Lift website. Could you tell me the cost range for this area?

Thanks

I had the lifestyle lift 10 days ago. I had 2 black eyes afterwards, swollen face, ears, bruising on neck. But I do look younger and feel that in a few more weeks I will look a lot better when the swelling goes down. I did sleep upright in my recliner and followed drs orders re: antibiotics, and applying the bacitracin.

I had the lifestyle lift and so far I do look younger. It's been 10 days and I still have two black eyes, swelling in my neck (and bruising). I slept upright for the 10 days too just to keep the swelling down.
My mother in law is a nurse and she said I will look great in a few more weeks. It takes time to recover for some people. I must be one of them.
I can't wait to see the final results.

Greetings, all!

The **** has been getting a lot of buzz, so I checkled it out. There was a money-back guarantee, which I think is s really hokey, but I figured, why not? :D

I'm telling you, there is nothing better out here than this. For goodness sake, the thing is 114-pages long! I asked myself how there could ever be enough to fill that many pages, but everything and any everything you want to know about a Lifestyle Lift is in there. I'm still too nervous to do have a LL, but I think I'm getting there.

Many thanks to everyone for sharing! 8)

I am 56. LifeStyle Life erased the deep wrinkles on my cheeks, got rid of my laughlines and jowls and smoothed out my saggy wrinkled neck. No pain, very little discomfort, very affordable. I'm very happy with the results !

what is the cost?