I have constant problem with my low back pain for years now but lately the things are getting worse and there's no medication that could help me sometimes. I was explained that in fact I have my muscle stretched and some nerves squeezed and for I don't want even to think of back surgery I came to an idea that maybe acupuncture might help. So is possible getting back pain relief with acupuncture?

Sure it could help but of course in cases of chronic back pain such as yours the more number of treatments would be needed. I had also terrible back pains that weren't allowing me to walk for days and I find out somehow that it is really possible to have back pain relief with acupuncture. I am not saying that my back pain problems have vanished but that's for sure they are not of the same strength they used to be. Anyway acupuncture works by stimulating the acupunctural points that are related to specific areas on the body and by inserting acupunctural needles in them the patient feels relaxed. I know that I feel wonderful after every acupuncture treatment of my back pain I practically could physically feel back pain relief and my back muscles released and the feeling is fantastic.