Hello people!

Does anyone know a successful diet? I’ve tried a lot of different diet plans, but none of them worked out for me. Still no weight loss?!?

Please give the id**t Proof Diet a try.
It's amazing.
I've tried Atkins, Low Fat, Starvation, Over excersizing...you name it...lost 10lbs and gave up after months of frustration.
I tried this diet on a lark after reading the ad online and clicking on it. I was so impressed with the simplicity of it, I paid the money and logged on.
29 days later I've lost 20lbs and 6 inches from my waist.
It's completely changed my life.

I am not affiliated with this company. This diet is not a scam. I'm just a plump girl who's tried many many diets and spent 20 years living in a fat body thinking I was doomed to remain that way.

Im on the atkins, as well as my husband. He has done this diet in the past and lost over 120 pounds. Right now he has lost 19 pounds and Ive lost 17 and its been only almost a month.
We do the extended induction phase. I tried all the other diets, but this is the only lifestyle that works so far for me. It is just hard in the way you are reading all the backs of products, seasonings, etc.

Goodluck