I have heard it is possible that adrenal nodule occurs. I think it should be connected with some kind renal diseases, but that is all I know. Because I found it, much interesting and strange I would like to hear something about it. Can you tell me, what is the name of disease that cause adrenal nodule? Is there any example you could describe this problem me better, because I am interested to find out more.

I could give you an example of patient who suffered of adrenal nodule, so I hope you will find some answers. One patient was 27-year-old man in whom the incidental discovery of retinal angiomatosis led to the diagnosis of von Hippel-Lindau disease. Von Hippel-Lindau disease is an autosomal-dominant disorder characterized by group of problems, such as retinal angiomatosis, cerebellar hemangioblastoma, renal cell carcinoma, and, less commonly, pheochromocytoma. Lindau described adrenal tumors or nodules in association with this syndrome. Eight months after resection of a right renal carcinoma and adrenal nodules this patient has, a follow-up computed tomographic scan revealed a new left renal mass and a 2-cm left adrenal nodule. During enucleation of a left renal carcinoma, a left adrenalectomy was done without surgical complications. As you might guess, adranalectomy refers to removing of these adrenal nodules. It is commonly that Lindau disease with silent adrenal nodule, often are difficult to treat, especially if renal surgery is needed. I hope you realized at least a little bit, how serious adrenal nodules could be.