I need to have some info about-what is antisocial personality? Also I am curious is it possible that someone you have grown up with turn into what is called antisocial personality. It is about my best friend whose parents are normal and whole her life was normal and I don't seem to get what went wrong? I have red something about this issue and now am curious what antisocial personality is about? Thanks!

Are you sure your friend hasn't become a substance abuse in the meantime or she is taking some drugs you don't know for? Or maybe it is genetics-there are many causes related to antisocial personality. Anyway antisocial personality is a term that describes behavioral disorder that is manifested in violence and aggressiveness, in not being able to create or to keep going with relationships of any kind, by the time these persons might easily become those who doesn't care at all for what other people might be feeling, they don't have no respect any social rule and just live the life the way they want no matter how this will affect some other's life. Anyway if the things with your friends are related to what is called antisocial personality than she really needs immediate help-the first step is to make her see a psychotherapist?