Hello! I need to know what the signs of antisocial personality disorders are. The thing is that I have red something about it recently and somehow I think my 17 years old brother has those signs of antisocial personality disorder. I don't know what to think-it is not like he acts that violently and the truth is he is occasionally aggressive but basically it has never been a part of his nature. Anyway I am just curious to hear what the signs of antisocial personality disorder are. Thanks!

The main signs of antisocial personality disorders are the lack of sense for other person's feelings and needs as well as the violent and aggressive behavior, having no respect for social norms and rules, hurting him or others without any sense of guilty, incapability of creating any kind of relationship and so on- all these are possible signs of antisocial personality disorder and the faster it is treated the better are results. You know if you brother shows any will to talk to you might make him visit a psychotherapist and get proper diagnose-there is even some antisocial personality disorder test that would show how much serious are the signs your brother has regarding this condition and according to the diagnose he might get the therapy that fit his actual condition. The help of the family is very important here.