Can anyone help me? I got pregnant back in October, but had to have a D&C because of a complete molar pregnancy (when sperm fertilizes empty egg) which results in no baby, just placenta. Well I had unprotected sex with my b/f a few times around the middle of my cycle this month (a few days before ovulation) ... and now I'm experiencing lower abdominal cramping. Also I've been extremely tired, and I woke up this morning with a fever, flu-like sick. I should start my period around April 8th ... does any of this mean I could be pregnant? COMMENT PLZ! thanks

To be honest it could be or it could be a number of other things. The best thing to do is to wait till your period is due and if it doesn't come by that night take a HPT. If you get a negative on that one, wait a week and if you still don't have your period test again.