I am a fourteen year old male who is not is a relationship. Recently I have started to shave my pubic hair because it was very thick and quite uncomfortable. Since shaving I have been geting lumps where my scrotem meets the rest of my body, I presume these are ingrown hairs? Am I doing the right thing by shaving? Also I have been thinking about having my legs, good idea or not?

The bumps you describe can be razor bumps or ingrown hairs. In either case, they're a sign that you did it wrong. I presume you don't want to go through the same thing again. 

If you're doing body hair removal because you want to feel clean for yourself, I would say... can't you just trim your hairs with scissors? If it's a lot and quite long, just trim it down and you won't get razor bumps or ingrown hairs, but you will still have that clean feeling. That is my advice, anyway. 

PS I don't think most girls are into shaven male pubes. 

Whether to shave or not is a personal choice, some people do. Maybe an electric razor will help.

I guess legs no problem but pubic hair is unnecessary you could get lumps.