Hello there, I am female who is 33 years old and I have a problem. I have a constant abdominal pain because of Crohn's disease. I am wondering if you are in agony because of this disease. I would like you to share your experiences with me. It would be really nice if I know if someone else has these problems too.

What can I say; it is the same thing with me. I also have abdominal pains. It will be for a couple of years now. I went to my doctor and had some tests but nothing helped totally. I had tons of medical tests but they all came out short so to speak. I am still hoping but I am not sure anymore. Doctors told me that they will come up with something eventually but nothing happened.

My stepbrother has Crohn’s disease and he is in complete agony with abdominal cramps. He is very ill and has been in hospital for months. He has very deep ulcers in his gastrointestinal tract and also has cists in his pelvis. He is fitted with a stoma bag after having large amounts of his lower intestines removed and is under full time care. He is 31. I believe that you are one of many with this problem and are most definitely not alone. It feels that way as the disease seems to single you out and attack you directly. It becomes a personal battle between it and you. However you do not fight this battle alone. You are clearly very strong people to be coping with a disease that really not many people know about or understand, but after witnessing my stepbrother’s ordeal I can only say that you are true survivors!!