Are there any people here who have decided to abandon modern medicine, and treat crohn's disease with reflexology? This is something that has been on my mind a lot recently, especially because I am very concerned about the side effects of the medication I am currently taking. Besides, I feel the medication is not actually that effective. I would love to hear your stories.

I don't know anyone who's switched to just reflexology, but I do know someone who manages his with nothing but diet...cuts most cheeses, wheat, non cold-pressed coffee, a few others.

Hello katusha286,

It has passed some time since you have posted this question. Since nobody has answered it, unfortunately, I would like to ask you if you really tried with the reflexology?

My sister is diagnosed with the Crohn’s diesese and sometimes we all think that the medications she is taking don’t work and we are considering alternative treatments for the past few months. This is how I came across on your post.

So if by any chance you have tried with this type of treatment I would be very grateful to get some more information because it is different when you hear it from someone who tried it. Thank you in advance for your reply.