My husband has been to rehab twice and had numerous problems related to alcohol...he stopped drinking for 17 years but now is drinking again after stopping his antidepressant.....I know that it is a disease but he has had mood swings since i've known him and i think he is bipolar. What can i do?

Hi I am currently thinking about getting back on antidepressants but
worried about alcohol can mix with wellbutrin xl. I have two drink per night every night and really need to get back on my meds. can anyone help?? i don't know which is worse, the depression or the thought of not being able to drink...

I know alot of people who drink while sill taking antidepressants. I have stopped drinking 6 days ago for health and job issues but I took 50mg Zoloft for the past 3 years and drank like a fish which was stupid as I was taking an antidepressant in the morning and a depressant at night.

I am sure your Dr would allow you two drinks at night while on your A.Ds.
I found the zoloft made me a little less like a bull at a gate and slowed me down in the car which was good. Although my wife my wife had to try a few until she found the right one. (the right pill not the right bull)
All the best.