My friend and I smoke cannabis occasionally and whenever we seem to be getting pretty high my friend starts feeling sick and turning a yellow, pail color and loses color in her lips, also her stomach starts churning, she starts twitching, and she feels as if she's about to puke or pass out, is she allergic or is this just caused by dehydration or not being used to the substance?

since your friend seems to be predisposed to feeling sick while smokin ganja, make sure yall eat well and drink a little. it sounds like your friend is very hungry or dehydrated (pot can really whip your f*uckin ass if you didnt eat before or if youre dehydrated or sick(flu)

if your friend is still sick after that, it could be a bad reaction to weed.

see ive been smokin weed for 7 years now everyday, i am addicted to it and im allergic to it. i get rashes and a runny nose, but i never feel like that unless i get heat exhaustion or really really dehydrated. if i dont eat before it sends me pretty much into space.

have fun in moderation, and take care.

rarely, some ppl react badly to weed, but sounds like to me your friend needs to eat more before.