Hello everyone, I have just recently ( about 5 weeks ago) stopped smoking marajuana. Ever since I quit I have horrible panic attacks and neck tightness and throbbing in my head and sometimes in the right side of my cheast. Fora while i thought I was having a heart attack like everynight, now I am over that and I think i have some symptoms of a brain tumor. I know there is almost no chance at all of that happening, I am only 19 and I used to live at the gym and run and work my but off. Since stopping marajuana all i do is sit and think of all my symptoms and drive myself nuts. I am almost positive that i have nothing wrong with me but I could use some reasurement.

Lately i have been getting tightness in my back when i take a deep breath and my head is tight almost all the time and it throbs on the left side, when i think about it it is alot worse. The problem is i can't seem to stop thinking about it. I have no problems walking or talking or writing. I just can't seem to make myself happy lately and the more depressed i get the more symptoms i get. The mind is a very powerful thing and I would really aperaciate someone telling me how to break this cycle.

I'm a healthy 28 year old male and I have been a heavy pot smoker for about 10 years. About 3 years ago I also started having anxiety attacks and was freaked out about it just like you seem to be. The more people I talked to about it and the more I looked online, I started to realize that it is not uncommon at all for marijuana to cause anxiety disorders. My only advise is that it will get better as long as you stay off the buds and to try and stay positive. Start getting back to the gym, exercise can do wonders for your well being. Like you mentioned, the mind is very powerful and the more you freak yourself out about something, the worse your going to feel. Once again, this is only my advise, I'm not a doctor or anything but I know what your going through.

Ok well pot does not cause head aches light headed effects nor bodily function problems. The only reason this kind of this kind symptoms could be, In any case is your marijuana has been lased with another substance many different substances have different effects and if the substance happens to be crack, speed or even haroin the come down can be harsh if quitting cold turkey! If your pot has been lased with eather of these you can gain side effects such as: on going migraine head aches, aching bones muscles, thiroid problems, "seems like Pneumonia even a chemical imbalance of the natural enzymes "causing": taught process problems "jittery, !abnormal!" and there is no different taste from mixing these drugs with marijuana all seems to tast the same and like i said comming down from these drugs other then the original natural marijuana well have a heavy come down when quitting cold turkey! So don't trust every one who sells you marijuana they just want you to come back and adding an extremely addicting drug makes it happen! Just remember this next time you get some weed. haha wait till it's legalized! lmfao

am sure we will succeed in legalizing it soon enough with posts like this!

I only smoke the good stuff. Only the best that i can grow here in Amsterdam. gotta love it.

look it up in google most of the time you can find symptoms a like your own and it mostly links to drug use of many sorts and mixtures same as when working out taking supplements do not take any drug at all! especially not vitamins!

ok so i have been smoking pot for about 8 years not(since i was about 13)...and i just recently quit about 4 days ago...and now i am going thru some crazy withdrawls symtoms...and not sure wut to make of it...

currently i am experiencing chest pain, anxiety, nausae, accelerated heart beat, loss of appetite, headaches, general feeling oh blah, not being able to sleep at all...

so basically i was just wondering if these are normal or if i should go get checked out by a doc

The mind is a perpetual motion machine. when you stop one thing your mind fills up this void with another thing.

In your case you are obsessed with your innerself... my advice... get out of your self by helping someone else or find a cause to occupy your time... if this doesn't work go back to smoking because you will never truely be happy without it .

your too much of a nervous wreak like me.

your mind is a perpetual motion machine. When you take something away from it , it fills it self up with something new. in your case you have filled up your space by becoming obsessed with self and are dwelling on inside feelings. the only ways to stop this is to either get out of yourself and help someone else or find a cause in life to fill up your time, You didn't smoke for just a day so it's gonna take more than a day to learn how to live without it.