My friend is having bad dreams every night and I'm wondering if it's because she quit smoking about a month ago. I know when I've quit pot in the past I started having gnarly dreams, but they weren't bad.

Anyways, if you have, please let me know so I can pass on the info. She's a really cool person and I want to see her sleep well.

Thanks.

I absolutely think that her bad dreams are related to her quitting, so I think that if she sticks it out, they should go away soon. Does that help at all gain some perspective on the situation?

Hi JHouse, are you still around? Did you ever figure out what was causing your friend's bad dreams? Did my post help you at all? Let me know if you're still around, okay?

After I quit drinking, about 28 years ago, I sometimes had bad dreams that related to drinking.

The setting would vary but the theme was always the same. I would find myself somewhere drinking. The problem was that I was unhappy about the fact that I found myself in the situation where I had a few drinks, but the dream never included what led up to it or how I happened to be where I was, and drinking.

Sometimes my next problem was how to get home with no way to get there other than driving.

So they weren't just bad dreams. They were related to the fact that I didn't want to drink, and the problems caused by drinking.

I jjjjj hgyui hjkh

i've smoked medical grade pot for off and on everyday for 7 years.... when im smoking i dont dream AT ALL.. i just quit on the 20th of last month and they've started. the nightmares. A few nights ago wasn't too bad, but last night i got a little freaked out with all seriousness. i don't wake up at 6AM.. EVER. I had to force myself to wake up this morning at 6 because i was completely terrified. if anyone knows anything let me know please.

hi i have been having the same thing happen to me but the dreams are so real and just unpleasant and i quit like 2 weeks ago

This is also happening to me, terrible nightmares that seem very real.

I have had exactly the same thing my m8
When you smoke cannabis on a regular basis it blocks your dreams actually called (ram) sleep as soon ass you stop dead like we have all of your ram sleep hits you all at once because its been blocked for so long the bad dreams seem to wear off after a month or so thats because we were heavy smokers
I have stopped smoking ciggarettes its been two week now ive been having bad dreams because off nicotine withdrawal

Hope this will help u understand

The dreams can be very intence