Hi! My last "period" (light brown. Didn't really last all that long.) ended on October 15th. I had had protected and unprotected sex many times with my (well now ex) boyfriend and thought I could be pregnant at that point. Since then I have done several HPTs and even done a urine test at the walk in clinic. All negative. I have recently noticed some more symptoms that make me think I am pregnant. Well I still haven't started. I have gained several pounds. I am experiencing abdominal pain and vaginal discharge has seriously increased. My blood sugar will drop at random times. There is a slight pressure/pain in my lower right abdominal area when I first sit down and randomly when I am walking around at work. I get the same twinge of pressure/pain when i realize that i have to pee and when i use the bathroom. (which feels like every 5 seconds!) My nipples are really sensitive but i haven't experienced much pain in my breast. My hips hurt also. I am soon going to go to the doctor for a blood test to see if I really am pregnant. Does this really sound like pregnancy? Or something else? What should I do?

These could be period symptoms also. Sometimes stressing about periods can make them late. Try not to worry too much but if you are really concerened see a doctor. Hope this helps slightly.

I am not as stressed as i usually am actually. haha. I did go to the doctor and took another urine test. it was negative. She took blood and did a urine analysis. I get the results Monday. She looked around and said that my uterus was not enlarged or anything. So who knows whats wrong with me. If not pregnancy what could it be?