I am nearly 2 weeks late on my period, and have read loads of these the same but there is never an outcome.. Have been to the doctors and done home pregnancy tests but all have come back negative. From what I have read I have most of the symptoms of being pregnant, although this does not seem to be the case? I have been told to wait two weeks for another test. No period symptoms.. Anyone been in the same position and had a conclusion?

Unfortunately I am seeking answers as you are! I am a newly wed, and my cycle is late 2 weeks as of monday, took pregnancy test that is negative. I have breast tenderness so bad that my husband can not touch them..... I am so confused.. My cycle use to be abnormal, but it regulated about 2 years ago.... I could only contribute it to moving 800 miles, but my first cycle when we moved was on time 28 days exactly, but now.... I don't know.. Gonna wait 2 weeks and re-test.. Will keep you posted, any anyone with ideas on what I can do, please let me know