I am in such pain ever since yesterday –for I have serious sunburns and I am curious now –can you suggest home remedies for sunburns. I am taking aspirin tablets now for I have heard they could help me reduce the pain caused by sunburns but I really am having hard time still with this hot and burning shoulder and facial skin so I would really appreciate if you can suggest some home remedies for sunburns. Thanks!

I suppose you have some vinegar in your home so you apply some vinegar on the sunburned area and even better aloe vera gel is perfect in cooling sunburned skin-those two products would practically stop pain and inflammation. Also one of the best home remedies for sunburns is rub mustard-this one practically takes out the heat or you may try to apply some cucumber slices on the burned area. Anyway there are a lot of opt regarding home remedies for sunburn such as whole ice milk or even applying tomato is good. I once also had the serious sunburns and my mom told me to apply some apple cider vinegar and I was applying it all the day with cotton balls and it really helps a lot.

I have very bad burns my whole body its been 4 days no relief at all i used vinegar at first without knowing i have raw skin so it set it on fire for rest of the night i thought i was gonna die i can only lay on my side what u can do is take a luke warm bath with aveeno oat meal and pat down with towel dont rub use solacaine aloevera in can very good stuff