Hello! Can someone help me with what should I be doing now with this sunburn skin damage I have. I have spent all the day yesterday out on the picnic playing volleyball all the day long on the sand with my friends and I was doing just fine until this morning –I woke up with serious sunburns and it seems like I pretty much have damaged my skin and it hurts a lot so is there anything I can do to reduce those symptoms-I practically feel like I am burning I can't touch my shoulder and my skin is so warm –could I get some serious sunburn skin damage now?

It looks to me like you have already earned some serious sunburn skin damage- so basically all you can do is to apply some remedies or products such as ice whole milk or even better some pure aloe vera gel products-I am positive this would give you an instant cooling effect- but also some cold water would help you so you better have frequent cold showers or cold water applied with towel over the sunburns. And yet again if this sunburn has damaged your skin pretty badly you have some other opt also such as applying some anesthetic free skin moisturizers. I don't know how serious your sunburn skin damage is but if it is about some serious burnings than you may take some nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that are very effective in reducing the pain and inflammation but also corticosteroids could be used in severe sunburns. Anyway you couldn't avoid no skin pilling for that is also one of the skin damage forms followed by serious sunburn.

I know a product which is a skin replenisher which helps regenerate your skin. I guess this will help you out...