Hi i'm 14 and couple months I'm sure I haven't hit puberty yet I haven't lip or pubic hair i'm just 160cm tall I'm pretty worried because all my friends have deeper voice are taller and they are just more men I know that i will hit puberty aventully but i don't wannq hit it later then 15 years.What should I do?

Hi Vicek
There is really no need to do anything unless your puberty is really delayed.
Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and you are just a late bloomer and that is pretty common.
It can be frustrating and a little embarrassing in the change room when many of your classmates seem to be developing early and faster.
Like you said you know you will hit puberty and it will happen as soon as your body is ready.
You just turned 14 so there really is no need to worry soon enough all of the changes associated with puberty will start to happen and gradually all the changes you are hoping for will happen.
You could get your parents to make an appointment to see your doctor just to make sure everything is okay it may help put your mind at ease.
The only thing you really need is just more time to grow and develop try not to compare yourself to your friends it just stresses you out and won't speed up your development. If your a healthy active boy you will develop normally on your own just with a little bit of a late start.