Hi im about 6 weeks pregnant and been getting constent sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen, i got sent to the hospital and over 48 hours did two blood test to see if the pregnancy was on going or if it was ectopic all came back on sat that it was all fine. its five days on and the pain has moved lower down, Also now for some reason i dont feel pregnant im not feeling hungary like i did and also i found it hard to breath in as if there was something hard in my lower abdomen and now thats gone i can breath right in and feel so empty. can anyone please put my mind at ease or no what this can be my scan isnt till tuesday.

Hi Darcie: Have you lost any blood? Or clots? Also do you feel fevered or like you have an infection?

Hi bambi no i havent had no bleeding and dont feel ill i feel fine apart from this stabbing pain thats so bad, and it never stops i had it for about a month and was in and out of the doctors with it and no one new what it was. but at that time i didnt no i was pregnant so just put up with it, Then i was 2 weeks late took a test and came back negative so got sent for bloods came back i was prgnant so coz of the pain i got tested for ectopic and all was fine and since then ive been left.

Depeding on your size - I know that sounds silly - but you can feel things differently! For instance severely large women sometimes don't even know that they are pregnant! And with VERY small people they feel EVERYTHING! Because they don't have much room for everything to start growing and changing shape! Since you have had the all clear for an etopic, I want you to relax! I think because you had a HPT it was negative, then a blood test was positive. So I think it is still early in your pregnancy, so it is all about the aches and pains you experience, while your body starts the transformation! For instance when I was pregnant with my 2nd child! I was in AGONY with my hips! VERY early on, So I think it is the same with you, when you are in the beginning of your pregnancy, almost right away your hips start seperatingand making room! Your uterus starts growing in size and you FEEL everything! So hang tight honey, this WILL pass! NOW that said, watch out for any infection symptoms and IF the pain in your side becomes unbearable, I want you to go straight to the Emergency department and ask for an ultrasound on your ovaries AND your appendix! Just try not to concentrate on the pain and the twinges, becasue there WILL be more! JUST note anything that "Feel" not right! Also I can't remember if you have had an ultrasound or if you were waiting for one next week! If you are waiting, how can they tell that you have NO signs of etopic pregnancy going on?

hi hun no i never had an ultrasond i have one on tuesday the doctor was really rude to be honest when i got to see her after 5 hours of waiting she was making me feel as if i was wasting her time, telling me she didnt even think i was pregnant and wanted to no why my gp had sent me up. I told her id been suffering with this pain and my gp wanted to rull out ectopic. so after all my time waiting she did one blood test on the thursday to see if i was pregnant then one on the sat did a second, she said if it doubles then all is ok if it goes down its ectopic or if it stays the same ive miscarried. thankfully all was fine so my scan is on tuesday to find out my weeks. i was also woundering if its possible it could be my bowels that could be the pain as going to the loo isnt so easy at the moment. x

WOW!!! What a COW!!! Anyways, YES to your bowels just like when you have your period, the hormones make your bowels start contracting and become loose! You can have twinges ALL the way through your body!

NOW when you get the results back from your ultrasound, and it shows how far along you are and that everything is fine! I want you to drop her faster than you can blink! She does NOT deserve your monies as her patient.! You need to be able to have a fantastic relationship with your gyno/ob! So NEVER settle for c**p OK? And Fingers and toes crossed for your scan on Tuesday and let me know OK? I know you wont know anything right then, but at least they can tell you that you are fine, and you will be able to see the "blob" ;-)

Hi hun had my scan today came back 5weeks 5days and all was really well she did say i had a tilted womb so that could me the reason of all this pain so at lease i got to the bottom of that. also wanted to thank you for all your messages they made me feel more at ease till the day of the scan. its crazy how talking (well messaging) someone can really help even if u no them or no yet again thank you Darcie xx

Hi Darcie: thankyou for letting me know! A tilted uterus can definitely give you twinges, but so does a growing uterus! These WILL pass, as soon as your body goes from being like this o.O ! ;-) So just relax and enjoy this wonderful and miraculous time! And drop that "doctor" OK? OH don't do it till you tell her that "Oh by the way honey, I AM pregnant! And you have to be the most unkind and rudest person I have EVER had the displeasure of meeting!" And then you tell everyone you know about how she treated you and remember to spell her name right!!! ;-) XD XD XD Good luck honey!