I had sex with my boyfriend, he used a condom and still pulled out before ejaculated. We made sure he didn't touch me after he touched his penis. 3 days later on the 11th I got my period...I was supposed to get it the 10th..It was a normal and heavy period. At the time my period calendar said I was not ovulating. My period calendar says I'm ovulating right now...When I went to the restroom I noticed a stretchy, kinda clear with a bit of yellow discharge. It was really stretchy and quite long, I'm confused...am I ovulating, or what? Could I be pregnant? Please help, I'm being paranoid! :/ Should I be worried?

Hi.
i have had 2 children and i tried for my second. there is no need to worry inless it has an odor. If not then it is just a sign of ovulation. if it has ANY odor make an appointment with your doctor right away as it could be a few diffrent things including stds or yeast infection.
GOOD LUCK.