Im 21 yrs. old..I really dont know if im pregnant or not..because my menstration is not normal eversince I had my first menstration.Sometime thrice a year only..but last year since May until October my menstration got normal..but my abnormal menstration come back November till now July it did'nt come. My boyfriend and I had sex last May 30 and June 3.. Now I got some frequent urination and there is something moving on my abdomen. My breast is sometimes hurting and I notice that it is grows bigger..My ariola is getting darker and the nipple is erected..Sometimes I feel so tired..Sometime s I really want to vomit.. I really don't know if im pregnant or not could you pls. help me..and it is possible for a woman like me who has a abnormal menstration to get pregnant?thnx :-)

I'm also 21 and I had ectopic pregnancy less than 4 months ago. Me n my bf been trying to conceive again but it seems I don't know when I'm ovulating. My period came on 7/20/15 to 7/24/15. It usually last 5 to 6 days. On 7/25/15 it came back on n went back off that same night. Four days later I spotted light pink wen I wiped after urinating. Lately I been feeling nausea but nothing never comes up. My stomache feels real bloated n im having sharp pain in my left side. My head has been killing me n I'm feeling way too tired. I'm really confused. Can I b pregnancy n when should I take a pregnancy test?