I am 13 and almost 5'2 and I weigh anywhere from 93-95 pounds. I feel like I need to loose weight. I dance about 10 hours a week, so I'm definitely getting enough exercise. I feel like I should be about 87 pounds, just so then I wouldn't have to stress so much about what I eat. I constantly worry about what I'm going to eat and adding calories. I just don't want to be in the "100's". I can see a few of my ribs at the top, but i feel like I should see my whole ribcage. I feel like my stomach's been poking out lately, but when I told my mom that she said I am crazy. I feel like I need a perfectly flat stomach, which I pretty much do, but I feel like my stomach is stating to poke out, just a small bit. Everybody thinks I'm a twig, but not me. When I look in the mirror, I feel fat. Everybody at dance says I have a "perfect dancer's body", but whenever I see someone almost as skinny as I am, I feel like i need to lose weight. And my mom is starting to get really mad at be for not eating enough and she's threatening to take me out of dance until I gain a little weight, her and my doctor wants me to be 100 pounds to be healthy weight!! What is normal weight for me? Should I try to loose weight, if so how much? and How many calories should I eat??  

You're just fine as you are. For someone who's barely over five feet, you're okay at being around ninety three or so pounds. It's healthier for you if you dance to weigh a little more, I would think, because you're already burning so much fat as it is. If your weight if affecting your physical health or dance performance you may want to think about it more. But otherwise, it shouldn't matter what you look like or how much you weigh. As long as you're comfortable with your body no-one else's opinion should matter.

What ever you said danceislife13 is very informative got to know much about it thanks for sharing your valuable info with us