Hi, I'm 13 years old, 5'2'', and I weigh a whopping 105 pounds. I used to live in California and last year I weighed like 85. As soon as I moved up here, I've been gaining wieght like crazy, because my new school has so much homework, and I'm so sad I never feel like excersizing and I sit around and eat all day. The fatter I get the less I want to work out, and I was so used to being the tiny one of my group. I really want to weigh 80 pounds, can anyone help me?

Geez! You don't have to lose weight AT ALL.
I'm 13 and 5'2" as well and I'm about....53.5 kg!
Don't feel bad about yourself, be a teenager; be happy!

I know it's easier said than done, but if you want to feel better about yourself, you have to exercise and eat right so you can grow and be healthy! Try jump-roping and stuff that makes you happy so you WILL want to exercise!

hun, you don't worry about your weight at all. i'm 17 years old, 5'2" and i've been 105 pounds for the past two years. 85 pounds for someone who is 5'2" is actually unhealthy. you'd be considered rather underweight if you dropped to that weight again.

just excercise regularly. i'm taking courses to become a dieitician, and the one thing that they stress is that weight honestly doesn't matter. as long as your healthy, eating the right amount, drinking plenty of water and excercising, you're alright. don't even let the scale bother you. you're at the perfect weight. :-)