I've recently tried anal masterbation :$ , and it does in fact enhance normal orgasms, but I want to try new techniques..do you know any?? Also, do bigger things in your anus enhance pleasure?? If so, how can I "stretch" my anus??? :$ No, anal masterbation isn't gay >;)

well... I recently was at a sex party and they had a lot of sex toys for anal penetration... and i've heard you need to make sure to always use LOTS of lube to prevent tearing. (You can use google to lead you to a sex toy website and check out what they offer in that area)

I can’t say if bigger things enhance more pleasure but I do know that it is important to stimulate the prostate and the base of your penis. In order to stretch the anal opening, massaging it for five minutes or so is the best way. Massaging the rim of the opening by the tongue is also perfect but if you don’t have somebody doing it for you, it’s no use.

Personally, I find anal massage a bit difficult but I do enjoy when my girlfriend does it but only if she cuts her nails. Otherwise, it hurts like hell.

You should try getting those vibrators, they make me go mad. Any vibration up my butt or at the base of my penis is just perfect.

Hey everyone! I dont mean to be disgusting here and i feel quite embarassed asking. :$ when u toy ur ass and stick a dildo up is it natural for you to feel as if you need the toilet. i mean this is what my girlfriend was saying. is there anyway this could be prevented and stopped. maybe toilet before having sex or what i'm really confussed.

Help would be appreciated.

Yes, it's normal, at least for me. I mean you're doing something with the anus that it's used to. So during and after the act, it will feel as if you need to go to the bathroom. I would assume you would probably swell down there which makes it feel that way.

If your in the shower and want to do Anal Masterbation but have no lube is it a good idea to do it?

No!!! :-S

You need plenty of lube, in the shower or out, if you attempt to insert anything in the anus.

Soap is probably too irritating, so you're left with a non-water based lube, possibly a white petroleum jelly or vasolene.

However, this is not recommended in the anus, as it can trap or maintain bacteria or fecal material when it normally would pass on through.

Perhaps a thick, water based lube, used outside of the shower/running water environment is better.

As for feeling that you have to void or "go to the bathroom", this is the normal instinct when the internal rectum feels pressure... we interpret this as a need to "go". There is no way to defeat this, but, with more experience, you can learn to tolerate this.

Do not ever, ever....ever use Vasoline. It is the worst thing to use. Never ever use petroleum jelly either. Using either of these will cause the Vasoline or Petroleum Jelly to stick on the inside of your anal canal, and this can lead to infections, causing infectious material to stay more easily in the anal canal rather than passing out. Only use water-based lube. Never ever, I repeat ever use Petroleum Jelly or Vasoline.

Haha I feal the same anal masturbation doesn't make u gay and try olive oil, also try a sharpy marker

OK, I'll back off from my recommendation to use Vasolene.

I agree that it tends to trap bacteria and supports anerboic bateria growth.

I was thinking if this was in a shower situation, a water based lube would not stay, but be washed off too fast.

BUT I AGREE a water-based lube is prefered. Especially a thick, clingy one that stays put, instead of a liquid that will run.

Hope this clarifies.

Be safe.

I would be very very careful with the sharpie marker. While it may not be thick, you could loose it up there, especially if it is highly lubed.

Use something with a flared base on it, so that it cannot possibly slip away from you and go all the way in.

That's why they make anal toys with flared bases. Period.

i find when me and my partner are havin sex its different i love it and the first few times it was sore on both partys but instead of just rammin it in slide it in slowly and try relax i found that the bigger the thing is i.e viberator,dildo penis with a viberation sends me over the edge ( oh my :$ !!!!!))) some people liek it some dont but i find if you both want to be adventourous its nice on both partys ur boyfriend isnt gonna say no to u letting him feel the same as u feel !!,

and as for people saying its gay well if ur in a relationship and u trust ur partner 100% i dont see the problem is matural to get bored of the same thing why not push the boat out a little further u never no boys u might enjoy it!

.... I'm so screwed then.. I just tried that male g spot thing and I used Vaseline as the lube a lot.. And now since you said that I realize why I have Been constipated.. How can I fix this.. And how can I get back to normal pooping and not worry about infections? Help please..

Just take it easy now.
Just because you used vasolene doesn't mean you're going to have problems.
The fact that you might be constipated doesn't necessarily mean that you cause it through anal masturbation.
If you're really worried, wait a while and and just let your system calm down some. Within a day or so, you'll be back to normal.

If you want to treat your constipation, drink some orange juice and/or each more ruffage so your bowels will become more loose.

Good luck.