I am a teen and i have a boyfriend and we are so happy together but he has some anger issues. Everytime he gets mad he starts hiting the wall or hits anything thats around him. It's really is scary when i'm around him and he gets mad! I really dont know if what he does is normal and i really dont know if i should say anything to him or anyone! Any Advise?

Teenage rage is an increasing phenomenon and HAS to be addressed! When he is calm bring it up that it scares you! IF he blows it off, you tell him that you will NOT stand for this and he needs to get some help to deal with his anger! If you sit quietly and "take it" he will keep giving it! AND if he thinks it is acceptable it is FAR easier to escalate it! Once he looses respect for you and IF you take just once it WILL escalate! So DONT let that once happen OK? Good luck and health!