I am 29 years old and I must admit something. It seems that I have some anger issues that need to be solved. I become nervous and angry over nothing. At first, I justified it with stress accumulated at work, but I understand now that I am really over reacting and it hurts my family. How am I to deal with these anger issues. I am not physically aggressive, but I am yelling for pointless things. What am I to do?

Two things. Talk to someone about your problems. Sit down with your wife, explain her everything, the stress, the anger, everything. If necessary, try to talk with someone experienced in dealing with this kind of problems. Second thing - sometimes hard exercises and work out could release you of your anger. Have you thought about that? Especially martial arts. Through physical conflict you might find solution for your anger issues.