Im 22, and I still live at home with my parents, I have no issue living at home with my dad and my sister, but we all have a huge problem with my mom. My mom has huge anger issues, and is very, very stubborn. She will yell, and get mad over something so tiny, and it happends everyday, she always has a "tantrum" over something. We have all told her she has a problem with her anger, but she refuses to think she has any problem, and thinks she is nothing less then a perfect human being. She has a history of anxiety in her family, and several lof her family members taking medicine for anxiety, I really dont know what to do. Its been really hard to live with and to just try and ignore, I told her to maybe try and go talk to someone, but again, she refuses, can anyone give me some advice as what to do? How to make her see how she acts? Any Advice would be great!

Your mom is unlikely to change. But you can make it easier for yourself. Try to find a job and a place to live in a different city not too far from where you are living now. You can then go visit your parents, say, on weekends. This will take a lot of pressure off you.