I have read plenty posts about this but no helpful remedy. So Ive been having crazy vaginal discharge for the past 3 years. Sometimes it would be extremely white and thick ( a lot of it!!) and sometimes it would be super watery and literally leave my underwear dripping wet! This all started 3 years ago when my boyfriend gave me chlamydia. Initially the doctors thought it was BV so they gave me antibiotics for that.. Surprisingly there was a relief but then sh*t became crazy and I eventually got treated for the std. Months passed and everything was normal and then BOOM the crazy ride started. I saw many doctors and I passed several tests.. All tests came back negative. Some doctors still chose to treat me for yeast infections and bv.. I even had a treatment for UI once. Needless to say, none of these work. Other doctors said that it's totally normal and that some women have more discharge than others, which is insulting because I know my body and this is just NOT normal. Sometimes ill experience weird odors and it's just so embarrassing. I don't douche, I use condoms, and I rarely use tampons. Last time my partner gave me oral sex and he complained about the bitter taste and he even said " there's too much discharge and it's super white!. Did u put lotion down there?". Guys I really need help! I even tried probiotics (it's currently day 3 of me using probaclac" and to be honest the odour is more pleasant but there is still a looot of discharge (maybe more). It was watery at first and now back to white. Today I woke up with my vagina being very dry with white and dry  discharge all over it and on my inner thighs and Im still taking probiotics (the ones you insert)!! What should I do? I honestly don't trust doctors with this anymore! Some girls got relief from probiotics, maybe I took the wrong brand? I also heard douching with baking soda helps.. I just don't want things to get worse :(. Btw Im 22

First of all what is bv so I can understand this better

Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is an abnormal vaginal condition that is characterized by vaginal discharge and results from an overgrowth of atypical bacteria in the vagina.

Is this common in women ?? And can men get this too

Some women reporter having bv after having unprotected sex with a man yes

is this a type of std im beginning to get worried is it treatable . i have never heard of this

it's not an std. you can have bv without having sex but the initial post isn't about bv it's about an unknown problem.

are you a doctor if yu dont mind me asking ,you sound very knowledgable in medical good info