Hello, good people. I had what to see last night when I looked myself in the mirror. I saw cellulite and I was horrified. I would like to lose it without using those products that are advertised on television and other media. I was hoping to find out how to lose cellulite naturally. Do you have any ideas?

Hi, there. I couldn’t agree with you more. I think that those so called products can only harm you. You should first see how to improve the circulation through the area that is affected. There are some herbs like cayenne pepper. You can also try with hot-and-cold shower. You also must lose the excess water. You will do that by increasing water intake. You should also cleanse your lymphatic system and lose the toxins. Exercise is also a must! Nutrition should also be corrected.

Hi. I would like to thank you for answering to my post. You gave me several great ideas. I also wanted to try with exercise. I am not sure which one are the best for getting rid of cellulite, so I will consult a professional trainer. I should also consult a nutritionist. It seems that this problem is multidisciplinary.