For to remove your cellulite also youneed to exercise regularly, not only will it decrease the ones you have already, but it will prevent new ones from showing.

Do you have any?

Celebrity

Honestly? I am no longer at the age where I feel comfortable revealing how old I am, but remember my mother commenting on my cellulite when I was really rather young. I still have it. I have looked into home remedies before, doing things like upping my dose of cayenne pepper, applying coffee grounds and apple cider vinegar, and even going for an anti-cellulite treatment that involve applying vibrating electrodes to the area. Nothing has ever helped me — the cellulite is still there. And yes, I keep pretty active, doing sport twice a week and walking a lot besides that. Is there a cure for cellulite? Not that I know of!

Rosie

I disagree that there is nothing that can be done about cellulite. For one, I've used Clarins redefining body cream with some nice results. There's also Nivea goodbye cellulite serum which I haven't tried yet but definitely plan on purchasing soon. For me personally, regular workouts and being a little slimmer, along with making sure I drink plenty of water every day, also seems to help. The cellulite creams aren't going to give you lasting protection from cellulite but will work while you are using them, ad that is good enough for me.