What the term antisocial stalker could mean. I met a guy I like and am interested in much and it turned out what I thought is an fire temperament is actually antisocial stalker disorder- at least it is what I have heard of him lately and I was sincerely advised to run away or it really might be I misunderstood his behavior for more liberty or I actually thought he is just too ambitious–is it possible me being so stupid.

Everything is possible my dear and my advice is to get out of there if it really is what that guy is dealing with I mean if he is an antisocial stalker than you will be having a hard time dealing with this situation if he ever notice you exist at all. This condition needs to be treated by some psychotherapy treatment for those persons are usually narcissi and even worse psychopaths. I don't think you would be happy with him if this is really his condition and I am pretty much sure you will just get in trouble dealing with such sort of guy. You know this condition might turn into even more dramatic situation connected with some grandiose fantasies he might demand constant admiration and attention without ever thinking of your needs and feelings. I don't think that persons being antisocial stalkers could ever care for other person's feeling at all and they need a prolonged therapy to fix all that mess up.