Hello there,

I have some problems. Me wanting to leave my job because of anxiety is just one of them, but this is the most serious one because I have been working for this company for quite some time now and I have no idea what would happen with me if I left this job, but I somehow still want to do it.

I have linked this wish for quitting my job to my anxiety because my job is awesome and there shouldn't be any reason for me to want to quit, but I just do, help me overcome this somehow, please.

Don't do it if you already know that there is not a proper reason for you to want to quit your job.

You will eventually learn how to cope with anxiety, you should focus yourself on doing that now. You can find a few techniques on the internet which can help you learn how to cope with anxiety. Until you get there, until you learn how to cope with it, please try and not leave your job, you are already aware that that would be a stupid thing to do and that is already a good sign, you being aware of it.

Deni is right, if you already know that quitting your job is not something that you honestly want to do, then fight that wish.

While fighting that wish, try to fight anxiety. If you can't seem to do it on your own, I would go and talk to a psychologist, if I were you. They helped a lot of people fight anxiety and depression, and they would probably be able to help you as well (it all comes down to how determined you are when it comes to wanting to fight and overcome your anxiety). You will get there, don't worry.

You are right, I am going to do my best to fight this and to keep my job. I mean damn it, I don't want to lose my job, I actually love my job, I don't know what is wrong with me.

I am going to search for those techniques that you have mentioned, Deni, and I am going to do what you recommended Eating Boss as well, I am going to start seeing a psychologist. I am going to do my best to overcome this anxiety and have a normal life again. Thank you very much for your advice and your support!

Hey dear Guest. It is normal that you feel this way. A lot of people feel less productive when they are dealing with anxiety and they believe that they are not good enough for their jobs. So, they just want to leave it one day, and the next day they feel perfectly good on their job. My advice is that you should really keep fighting, because you already know that you love this job, you don't have another job and I believe that you are with good people there. Maybe you should seek some good therapy from your doctor that can help you feel productive on your job again. Good luck!

Really difficult situation. Sometimes, you are not able to overcome it by yourself and you need to seek a help. Well, trust me, in the situations like this, a doctor's help is something that you really need. So, in this case my advice is to visit your doctor to talk about a suitable oral medication. I am against medications, I know that a lot of people actually are, but sometimes there is nothing that can be more helpful. Anyway, all the meds that are usually prescribed for anxiety take some time to work. I am using medications and I am satisfied with them. I really hope that with proper medications, your positive will and love for this job with leave you positive as well. Good luck!

Hey. I totally understand the situation that you are dealing with in this moment. Like others told you, you need to fight. I don't know in what stage is your anxiety. All that I do know is that you need to think twice about taking some medications.

I am not against them, but if you are aware of the problem that you are dealing with, I am sure that you can cope with it with small help without medications.

The most important thing is that you are aware  of your problem and I am sure that very soon you will overcome it. You have amazing will and positive attitude. 

Hey guys. I also believe that you can avoid medications but sometimes they are the best thing that can help you. I am totally aware that some people are scared about addiction to certain medications, but that can happen with every medications. But you need to know that anxiety is a serious illness that needs tackling head-on.

I am sure that drugs can have addictive properties, but if you take a proper dose prescribed by your doctor, I am sure that you won't have any problems with it at all.

Consult him and see what he is going to tell you.

All the best!