hi, i think i am suffering from derealization. i smoked alot high quality pot about 5 weeks ago from a aqua lung.. in the past before that. i smoked pot from time to time..while i was high, i had a major panic or anxiety attack. it Thought i was going to die, my heart was beating fast, i had major shortness of breath.. i was tripping out.. 7 weeks from my experience i have been feeling derelization symptoms. i know that i am real and all that, it's sort of like.. im not recognizing things, i know what things are..but i am not really recognizing them, i thought i was getting better but, it just hit me again now, and i think i am starting to get anxiety again..i am getting shortness or breath and some other symptoms. it is very hard to explain it's scary... i am scared i might have gotten depersonalization disorder, is this anxiety? i know that my mom and sisters have had problems with anxiety. is this just temporary? i am going to tell my parents and go to a doctor if i dont feel better in 2 weeks. and when i do..i dont want to tell them about the weed i just wanna say that, i had a panic attack awhile ago and i havent felt the same since.. would that be alright, would i get the same diagnoses?
all answers are greatly appreciated

p.s. i have not smoked pot since my experience, and dont telll me to go to a doctor or therapist..

Hello there, i went through the same thing.i can tell u yes it is from weed and yes it foes go away.if u cant tell your parents the best way to go about it is mo more bud smoking.exercise and eat healthy.dring mistly water.a lot of water it helped me and the symptoms do dissapear after a while.it can take a week it can take up to a monyh depemding how long u smoked.basicly if u can jold on and deal with those symptoms i promise you they will go aeay and you will feel normal again.i am a lil older thrn u judging by ur writing and the paremt thing. I went through it several times and just hang in there it will het better.good luck.

Also chamomille tea with lemon grass works wonders for these symptoms.

Truth. Simply dealing with life problems. Not running away is best. And symptoms will go away by themselves