OKay its all started about 6 days ago i wanted to get ripped so i chose to take some mushrooms becasue its easier to not get caught when your on those then i u smoke pot so i toke about a gram i had never tired them before at first i just felt really light headed for a while and but then for the rest of the trip i was just really worried about the weirdest stuff so about two days later i smoked some pot and was fine but then the next day i think i was a little nervous about going back to school and wheni smoked pot multiple times that day times and had anxiety and parnoi to the piont where my stomch was hurting and that has never happed to me when ive smoked up it always been the oppisite now ive always had mild anxiety over curtain things but i always got over it never like this before and even now two day has gone by and i dont have the same amount of anxiety as when i was high but i still kind of fell on a little nervous and am kida worry about the stuff itdid when i was high so my question to you is why am i still worried about the ridiculas things that i was worried about when i was high and why did i feel anxtiety when i got high? was it just a worry in the back of my mind that got worse from the drugs or what so if anybody has any therios that woruld be great
ps: i am also on stratera if that helps anybody out becasue ive heard from some people that you should smoke weed on stratera and ive herad others say that it okay

Yo, Something smilar happened to me. I did too many shrooms and they made me all paranoid and I had anxiety attacks. Now whenever I smoke pot the samething happens. I can't smoke pot without having a panic attack. I have tried quitting, but I love smoking so much. I am really depressed 'cuz I think that one bad shroom trip has ruind pot for the rest of my life. Anybody else experience anything like this? Or have any advice?