have tested negative for HIV and all other STD's but recently I have devloped a canker sore in the back of my mouth along with it was a fever and a bit of swolen lymph nodes which are warm to the touch . I have a partner I have been with him for 6 months so far and i dont sleep around with anyone at all but i kiss a lot with my partner and i trust him enough that if we gte physically involved its without protection (which i know is stupid but i tested negative for everything so I am reassured that he is safe ).Care for him so tha last thing i want to is give him anything ...even if it was a regular cold I still wouldnt want to get him sick ...So what could be the problem I dont want to sound like a hypocondriac but i screwed up on my own life ...I dont want to risk someone else's especally the person that i care for and love ....

Well without getting too into detail I had a previous incounter with someone before i met my new partner in september ..The I met my new partner in december and i started going out with him ...Since i didnt know the previouse status of my partner i got tested in may and came back negative .My partner and i have unprotected intercourse because i reassured him i was negative but now i dont know for sure and iam so scared that i might of screwed up his life and i just dont want to think about that at all..Iam trying to relax but iI am totally freaked out becasue my parents dont know iam with this person . And recently I went to the doctor two weeks ago on Friday which was july 7th and i told her that I wasnt involved with someone for fear my parents would find out ...Coulld this all be stress related or an actual positive result ...It would be very pecular for me to be positive after testing negative after 9 months which is way past the recomended amount of time to test positive for HIV....Iam so confused and worried out of my mind i jsut need reassurance ....

Come on! a single large aphtous ulcer and you are already thinking you're going to die from it?. Get another HIV test because you may have had a negative HIV test if you were tested in the "window" period (early months of the infection when your immune system has not responded yet to it). The sore is causing the lymph nodes to swell etc. So, buy listerine and rinse your mouth several times a day. If not improving , go dto a doctor that doesn't know your parents (a walk in clinic).