I was about 5 weeks along when I had my miscarriage. I was a mess over it, to say the least. I stopped bleeding the same night I found out, and the hosptial told me my levels were extremely low, almost nothing. My boyfriend and I decided we would try again. We had sex that night, even though you shouldn't (both of our emotions were everywhere..) and again the next day. We thought about it once logic ocerruled emotion, decided we should wait because it wouldn't work that early anyway nor was it a good idea. Almost immediatly after my m/c, my breast stopped hurting for the most part...but now...they are hurting more and more every day. It has been almost 3 weeks. Is it even possible to be pregnant that soon especially since we haven't "tried" since my miscarriage? Or is it just me convincing myself that I could be pregnant because it is what I want more than anything. Thanks for your help :O(

Actually, its easier to get pregnant after youve miscarried. i went through the same thing and tried less than a week after and now i have a healthy 3 yr old. Right after you have a baby, youre chances of gettingpregannt are very high. same with misscarrying. Good luck to you!! hope everything works out! :-)