i'm a 14 years old guy, so i dont want to buy a toy incase of my parents find out, but keep using hands seems to get boring to me, so i want to explore with new things, you know girls got all sorts of stuff like electrical tooth brush and hairbrush and cotton and stuff, do u fellow people know any house hold objects, or any objects that you can find around the house or in a store that dont give out what you are going to do with it that works good in masterbation and feel ike girl's p***y??? And while you are at it, you are more than welcome to tell me good website to watch free porn video and how you guys masterbate, even girls are welcome to say some of their opinions and sugestions, thanks :-D

Okay, let's start first with the end of your statement. 14 year olds should not beusing the internet to look at porn of any kind. Wait until you are at least 18 so you can be legal and more mature about sexual matters. nuff said about that. There are no sexual toys in most households. Didn't you know that the most powerful sexual items are in your mind, not in a drawer or a toy or in a story. Most of the c**p that is advertised as sexual toys are all labeled as a "Novelty". And that is right because most do not live up to the advertisements. If I had the cash back that I spent on frivolous c**p like this, I could buy 2 large 52" screen digital TVs. Use your mind more often. Live life, date more but not as a sexual date but as friends with a nice girl - have fun - enjoy each others company. go on double dates, triple dates, groups. Don't stay home moping around and jacking off, do some fun things and enjoy life else you will be burnt out by 16.

I was late in learning how to pleasure mysef, even later losing my virginity, but I KNOW how I felt at 14//15, esp after a few wet dreams...fortunately, my best friend since second grade told me about masturbating about when I turned 16..between my right hand and Vaseline, we went at it 5-6 times that first night:)

at 14, its hard getting any pictures or magazines, but PLENTY can be had on the internet...just type in google, and let it work for you...I dont wanna say more b/c of your age and mine

Your absolutely right I just started to masturbate but I feel like if god wanted me going off by myself in a closet to masturbate he would have givin me a vagina (gross I know) instead of sitting at home jacking off i could finnish reading greys anatomy (I want to be a doctor one day) or get a girl friend when i turn like 15 im only 13 right now anyway thanks for the message

i saw this video on a porn site where you take a plastic cup that is longer than you erect penis, take two dishwashing sponges and get them wet, and ring out slightly, put them in the cup to create a hole, use petroleum jelly as a lube and put the cup between your bed and mattress, get on your knees and thrust. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

Take a washcloth and wet it to the point it dose not drip, then put two or four small dabs of your favorite lotion on the cloth, then rapit around your self and go. The variation of water, lotion, and squeeze will be up to you.

I heard this from a guy friend.... Bacon. Wrap yourself and have at it. Feels eerily close to real thing. Be polite, don't stain anything, washup so you don't get an infection, and dispose of properly (or your parent WILL suspect something). Another traditional item is hand lotion in bedroom or soap suds in the shower.

My friends say use a vacoom cleaner. i said WTF?!?!?!?!?! But they told me it worked. Also, your 14 get the f**k off the porn sites. Just go to google and type in megan fox. find one U like, and have fun bro. Also, a common household item that works? girlfriends. xdxdxdxdxd

yes get a girlfriend. More than likley one of us girls will be DTF. I mean me and my boyfriend do it everytime we see eachother or we sneek out to the cemetery. He never has to masturbate anymore and neither do i because he does all the work. ;)

Honestly you guys are super crazy, this boy is 14 - if you haven't noticed there are kids having sex at 12 so I'm glad he at least hasn't done it yet!  And all of you are talking like it's super easy to get a girlfriend and are encouraging that, wouldn't it be AWFUL if she got pregnant from him at such a young age!?  Stick to the porn!  There are various different things that can be used for masturbation, but be safe, don't do anything that's completely stupid...

First off, I'm a 13 year old girl, and contrary to what a lot of people say, masturbation at our age is natural! Healthy even! Have you ever heard of a pocket p***y? you can buy one when your a little older or you can make one yourself. There is a ton of videos on how to make one on Youtube. Make sure to clear your browser and youtube history! As for the porn aspect, BE VERY CAREFUL! Many porn sites have kitty porn or other illegal stuff! you could be arrested! Also, it could give you a porno virus, and how are you going to explain THAT to your parents?
Always have a cum rag,
-Bailey
P.S.) Isn't it weird that If you were a boy in my class, I would get red even at the thought of saying this to you! But online, I'm totally unashamed! And by the way, NO I am not a s***! And I'm a virgin, so don't be getting any of THOSE ideas!

you have sex in a f*****g cemetery lol wtf

I yous a bottle

I am a 14 year old male and I find it intersting that you masterbate, do you think all young teen girls masterbate?

Your penis is so small you have to use a bottle?!