I know that generally speaking fast isn’t recommended both because it’s not healthy and because it can lead to obesity. Unfortunately it so damn tasty and I can’t resist it. Do you think that I could eat it sometimes since I train swimming? I mean it will be impossible to get fat with all those exercises. And let’s forget about the fact that it’s unhealthy.

We can’t forget about that fact because it’s the most important one. I don’t know what to say because you know everything and you still want to find a way to justify that improper diet. It’s not only that you’ll gain weight if you eat junk food, but the level of lipids in your blood will rise and your cholesterol will hit the ceiling. Junk food is full of simple sugars and salts. If you don’t believe how extremely bad ad unhealthy it is, watch that independent movie “Supersize Me”. Don’t let the fact that you train swimming trick you into believing that you burn all that calories from the fast food. It is true that swimmers can take more calories than an average person, but not through fast food.