Anybody did Collleen Craig’s pilates with ball? I heard about this type of pilates from my friend that also attends pilates class. We were just parting so she could not tell me something more on this subject and I am really eager to know. I am type of girl that always wants to try something new and different. Well, I just heard for pilates with ball, so it’s new for me, ok? Anyway, did someone try this? What does it look like?

It’s very interesting. At least, that is what I heard from a friend of mine that practices that type of pilates for more than a year. You use a Swiss ball (why is it named so I have no idea) which is pretty big, almost up to your thighs. And of course, there are many exercises that you do using that bal. My friend said that it’s pretty fun and different from anything she tried so far. She’s trying to pull me in, but I am not so sure about it. I really like my Tae Bo classes!