Could anybody tell me if Pilates abs exercises are effective. I mean I have worked so hard on my abs and still I don’t have the muscles I want-the thing is I really do have the toned abs but not the way I wanted so I was thinking of stopping with this classic muscle exercises and switch on to the Pilates abs exercises for recently I have heard they are just great. So I simply need some Pilate’s abs info how it works and how long it would take me to get the preferred abs? Thanks!

You were probably doing the resistance exercises all of the time and the result is probably the big abs and though they are strong and well shaped you have probably wanted smaller and toned abs. and that is what you would get with doing Pilates abs. Pilates abs doesn't build your abs only from the outer but rather from the inner means it works deeper in your abdominal muscles shaping them to look more taller and linear. There are many Pilate's abs exercises but I prefer doing five of them regularly and since you are not an exercising beginner it won't be that much hard for you. You may go find some Pilates book or somewhere else to find further info regarding Pilates abs exercises – this five I love doing are called-The Roll-up; The Hundred; Rolling like a ball = I adore this one; The Teaser and Crisscrosses-this one is perfect for abs.