My sister is 30 years old and in last several months she gained 15 pounds. She is not someone who is great fan of physical activities, but she heard from her friend that pilates classes are great for reducing body weight. She is interested how often she may attend pilates classes and if it would reduce her body weight.

Hi, pilates is great type of exercise especially for people who want to reduce their body weight. There are not some limits in pilates work out, but as your sister is beginner it would be the best to practice it 3 times a week. Also I would recommend her to train with her instructor until she gets some routines. Importance of training with instructor is in the fact that he will find best way for her to lose her weight. Later when she becomes more experienced she may practice pilates more often.