Hi everyone I don’t know about you, but I love Pilates. It makes me feel good both physically and mentally. A couple of months ago, for my last birthday, my friend from school got me Winsor Pilates tapes. I was extremely happy since I was curious what will it look like. I have never before tried to lose weight in such a way and that idea would never occur to me if it wasn't for my friend. So did anybody here try losing weight with Mari Winsor Pilates? If you have any experiences please share, I would really appreciate it.

Hi TinkerBell23

I love Pilates too. It is such a nice way to relax, reduce stress and escape every day fuss. I love how it makes you more confident, but ever since I was a little girl, I always had tons of responsibilities, daily. I never got the time for it.

Even though I never tried, I’ve heard some great things about Mari Winsor Pilates. I hear it is good for your belly fat.  It is also suppose to be good for the spine. Your back will hurt less. It is even better if you can combine it with walking or better yet running.

Yes, I have.
I was satisfied with the results.
My primary goal was to lose some weight. I started to be more active. I had a habit of driving to work even though it’s just a couple of blocks from where I live. I changed that and started walking to work daily. I lost a couple of pounds, not enough for me to be completely satisfied, but it was ok.
What I loved the most was how the pilates affected me mentally. My work is very stressful, I have deadlines every day, and the pilates really helped me to handle stress and feel more relaxed.

Thank you.

My life is generally very stressful.

I try to keep balance between work (which is too much for me) and my studies. When I finally finish my daily obligations I don’t have any will of going out or drinking coffee with my friends. I just want to spend some time home relaxing.  Yeah, it is pretty weird since I am 23 years old, I know that. But that is just my temper. And nothing relaxes me better than pilates. I’m really looking forward to see if Mary Winsor Pilates will work me.

Meanwhile if anyone else has some experiences with it, I’d love to hear it.