Hello folks,

This is how story goes. My best friend Sally wants to start some diet program as well. She is pretty complicated and out of anything, she is that kind of person that I need to force to do something  :) But, I love her so much, she is my friend for 21 years now :).

I want to surprise her by preparing her some amazing diet dinner, and I decided to try Every other day diet program. I told this plan to Sally sister, and she told me that she have heard that this diet program is a scam. She found out this from her aunt.

Now, I am not sure what to do. I really want to help my friend.

Does every other day diet work or is it a scam?

Thank you! 

I must say that you are really a good friend, because you give all your support to your friend. That is a really nice friendship :) And, I hope it will last forever.

You don’t have to be afraid, trust me. Ever other diet works but just if you are following it until the end.  You can google and find a lot of amazing recipes for dinner, some of them are really delicious. If you need any suggestion, for recipes or something else, please let me know. I am really willing to help you.

But, there is a big risk if she is silly as you say :) and if you need to force her to do everything. She can’t skip diet one day, the next one day she eats according to diet – that is not working. You need to tell her this :)

Hello girls,

My first neighbor, Danny, just started his journey onto Every other day diet. He was thrilled, so he came on coffee. He started to talk that he was looking videos, articles, even a television commercials. He just wanted to try something new, because it was always a big challenge to him and his nutritionist. He told me a lot of positive things, so I am willing to say to you all those that I do remember.

Now, it is much easier to buy groceries for this diet program, it is very simple diet, and changing your lifestyle while following every other day diet it makes more sense than ever. For 8 days, he already lost almost 2 kilograms.

I hope that this is helpful to you!

Hey,

I am currently on this diet program. I am already noticing some changes, something that makes me feel much better than before. Of course, I do exercise while I am on this diet program, and I drink some protein shake right after I am out of the gym. I usually train about an hour or something like that. Now, that 500 calorie meal it is just fine for me, I must say that I never felt hungry or that I am starving myself. At all! I drink a lot of water and I have changed some of my daily activities. I do drink coffee, but without sugar and I also take some vitamin pills, just in case.  

I lost 3 kilograms in 7 days and that is pretty successful story. I will continue with this program and I will see what is going to happen next.

Anyway, it is not a scam. Trust me, I am a live evidence of it :)

Yes,

Now I really can agree with all of your posts, because they are totally true. I have one friend as well, she told me today that she is on this diet program for three and a half years :). I don’t need to say how happy she is, because she can eat almost every grocery, of course, as long as they are healthy.

Of course, avoid chocolate and things like that as long as you can, and you will see the best progress. Don’t give up, if you want to start with this diet program.

I know why I am telling you this.

Bye! 

Hey girls,

I must say that your comments are really helpful, especially because before them I was thinking how hard this diet to follow is. Now, totally different story!

One guy that I know from my drama classes was talking about this diet program, and I was thinking that he is lying to us all. He was telling girls from my class that he lost almost 15 kilograms in three months and I really was thinking that he is not telling the true, especially because I was on this diet program, but it was totally confusing to me :/

Thank you!