Has anyone had a rhinoplasty by Dr. George Baraka of NYC, and if yes, what is the cost?

:idea:

why don't you just phone the office and ask for a 'ball park figure"?

i have, and i love it!!! it's been about 6 years, it cost about $10,000....but i had it done somewhere else and it had to be repaired...or reconstructed! I don't know how much a regular rhinoplasty would cost today. Hope that helps...you won't be disappointed.

Hello there,

I have heard a good things about Dr. George Baraka as well.

Friend od a friend, who is boxwe by the way, had pretty ugly and broken nose. He went to the New York to get his nose done and the last time i saw him he really looked great. I asked my friend about him and she has informed me that he has done his nose job by Dr. George Baraka. Unfortunately i don't know the price because i am not interested in doing rhinoplasty so i didn't ask. And if i ask again about it i am afraid that my friend is going to think something so i hope that someone else will post the price.

Good luck and i hope that you will be happy with your new nose.