Anyone ever done/considered doing this? My school's medical & dental plan covers this with a $300 discount. I've heard of some bad side effects but I'm getting a bit tired of wearing glasses and I don't want contacts either...it's been 15 years!

You have good odds. I have several friends who have done this and there's just 1 horror story. 8O

I had it done and had no side effects.

Until the success rate is 100%, I don't want to be the one in hundred that gets their eyeball messed up. I've done contacts for 20-yrs and it's 1-minute in the morn, 1-min in the eve, no biggie. Hardly worth rolling the dice on one of my five senses.

I see it the same way a jrjo; it seems to be a big roll of the dice (even with a high pass rate)...

Kel
I'm just scared.

I've talked to several people who were thrilled, and one who said he wishes he'd never done it. He said his night vision is noticeably worse, and he gets those "star filter" thingies when looking at street lights.

I'm not sold on the idea just yet. :(

My mom had it done a few years ago and she seems to like it. I want to do it but I am still nervous about it.